If it has been a while since you visited Walt Disney World, then you will be in store for some changes all for the better. MGM is now called Hollywood Studios, and this is one of my favorite theme parks to visit. With the addition of the Hall of Fame busts (Bill Cosby pictured here) it really gives us guests a chance to really soak in the recently re-named theme park and a chance to move a little away from Walt Disney world and into the movie and Hollywood section of this theme park.
There are many different themes through out the park that highlight the movie industry and famous movies. Get all of your Walt Disney merchandise online and save money that you will most certainly need for your next trip. Free online quotes on Disney merchandise is one of the things that I can offer you here on the Why Disney blog.
Rides that are a must at Disney World’s Hollywood Studios…
- The Rock and Roll Roller coaster ( This is a must!)
- Toy Story Toy Mania (Get the fast pass, lines get up to about 90 minutes plus)
- Star Wars Star Tours – Newly renovated, and the rides are the not all the same.
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- American Idle (Lots of fun, but when is laughing at people not fun?)
- The Great Movie ride – Truly one of my favorites. Visit Aliens, OZ, and more.
- The Little Mermaid show
- The Beauty and Beast Live show
- Fantasmic an incredible lights show with all of the villains, and other characters.
- The Muppets in 3-D
- The Tower of Terror (Get ready for quite a drop)
In addition to rides you can expect to get a few shows too. The High school musicals have really caught on and become a piece of the Disney magic, and people especially young girls really like all of the tunes and the shows are quite entertaining. Get into the Walt Disney World gear and show off your colors and Disney style, do it now and get the items shipped to you just in time for your next trip to the happiest place on Earth. The Magical Kingdom and the magic of Walt Disney World.